The Loxone Miniserver is the brain of your Smart Home and looks after all aspects of home automation, from basic lighting control all the way to cost-efficient multi-zone heating. Neatly tucked away in an enclosure, it connects any inputs (switches, motion sensors, door contacts, etc.) with all the things you may want to control (light circuits, blinds, boiler, AV Receivers, etc.) and thus enables countless possibilities for real Smart Homes.
The Miniserver lays the foundation in every installation and appart from the physical inputs and outputs that connect it to the house also comes with our free software and mobile apps for convenient configuration and control.
Applications of the Miniserver
The Miniserver is used throughout the entire Smart Home and can controls:
- Shading (control of blinds, curtains and shutters)
- Lighting (control of lights, LED, light color)
- Heating (zoned heating control)
- Energy monitoring and management
- Multiroom Audio & Video
- Alarm system
- Access control & intercom
- Pool, steamroom and sauna control
- and much more