The temperature sensor 0-10V features a sturdy, weather-resistant housing with remote sensing tip. This means that the sensor is ideally suited for the precise measurement of the temperature outside.
The temperature sensor has a built-in transmitter 0-10V and can be connected to any device that can process a standard 0-10V signal. The sensor is suitable for the following areas:
- Temperature measurements outdoors
- Temperature measurement in air ducts
- Temperature measurement in water (with remote sensing tip)
- Suitable for continuous use at Miniserver or at the Extension
- Suitable for use on all devices that can handle a 0-10V signal