Wide range of functionality thanks to total integration
From triggering an alarm chain to automatically opening doors - the Button Air is much more than a simple button on the wrist. The wide array of possible uses for the Button Air is what makes it truly unique.
Example of where/how the Button Air could be used:
- As an emergency button in a home
- To open & shut a roller door in a warehouse
- As a panic button under the counter in a shop
- As a service button in a restaurant
- As an emergency stop button for dangerous machinery
- And much more...
Flexible placement thanks to Air technology
Next to the bed, in the bathroom, on the coffee table… the Button Air can be placed almost anywhere thanks to Air technology. Magnetic mounting and its non-slip base ensure sturdy fixation in a wide variety of locations.
Loxone Explained: Button Air
Take a closer look at the Button Air and its wide-ranging capabilities in this video.