Efficient, secure & worry-free
Your all-in-one solution!
More than just a power supply
- Protection against cable fires - if something happens, you are protected
- 7 individually fused outlets & replaceable fuses
- Quickly found - you are informed and the blown fuse is indicated by an LED directly on the housing
- Quickly solved - the supplied on-board tool allows you to fix the problem quickly
No chance for burglars - integration into the alarm system
- Individual protection - freely accessible devices (outdoor area) should always be connected separately and secured
- If a burglar tries to disable the alarm system by short-circuiting it - an alarm is automatically triggered
- The rest of your system continues to run and effectively sounds the alarm
Power cut? No worries!
- Power failure – the light goes out, the door stays locked. Not with the Power Supply & Backup
- The Power Supply & Backup keeps all connected devices running via an external battery
- Don't be left in the dark – your 24V lighting illuminates the darkness, automatically dimmed if necessary, for longer outages
- Don't stand in front of locked doors – you can still open your front door using the NFC Code Touch - without a key
- Seamless transition – you can be notified so that you are aware of the power cut
- Secure monitoring – the freezer defrosts or the burglar makes a move - you are still protected & alerted
Which battery fits your needs?
36VDC lead-acid batteries with a capacity of up to 200 Ah are supported (see data sheet for details), which you can select from any supplier. But which is the right capacity for you?
Here is a sample calculation for a fully equipped detached house (lighting, audio, access, air conditioning, security):
calculated at an average consumption of 60W (36V x 12Ah / 60W) x 60 = 432 min.
Full control - everything in view at all times
Seamless integration into the Loxone energy management solution - free and simple
- Record power – power measurement of all 7 individual channels & total power
- Statistics – automatic recording and display of power curves & meter values
- Keep an overview – seamless, automatic integration into the Energy Flow Monitor
- Even during power outages – you know how long the battery can supply the building
Power for the whole building - saves space and money
You can supply & protect an entire building with just one product.
This saves space in the distribution board and money!