The wind sensor 24V measures wind speed of 3 mph - 75 mph. The measurement is performed by an integrated reed contact which supplies pulses at the output of the wind sensor.
The wind sensor 24V is suitable for:
- recording of wind speed up to 75 mph
- measurement by pulses at the output
- the protection of shutters, blinds and awnings
- suitable for connection to the digital inputs of Loxone Extension
- suitable for connection of potential-free inputs or frequency inputs
The wind sensor must be connected to the digital inputs of an extension.